1. Get a menorah! This one is pretty.
2. Go to Grand Army Plaza to watch a giant menorah lighting.
4. Go have dinner at Mile End.
5. Rewatch the Rugrat’s Chanukah episode. Because you watched it the first time.
6. Listen to NPR’s Hanukkah Lights; stories from authors.
7. Attend a Ashkenazi vs. Sephardic culinary face-off.
8. Learn about the true meaning of the holiday.
9. Instead of gelt, treat yourself to some Vosges chocolate.
10. Get in the festive spirit. Buy a christmas tree, then decorate it! Or just get a Hanukkah bush.